This position is responsible for greeting guests at the door. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Increase the number of Dine After Nine members if you work after 9pm. Ensure televisions are showing advertising, movies or music videos. Take pictures of guests at request. Ensure guests are comfortable and enjoy their dining experience.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of specials.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Takes names on a waiting list.
- Runs the floor plan board.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Busses and resets tables.
- Takes guest information and establishes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Fills to-go orders,
- Maintains restrooms throughout shift.
- Sweeps foyer and front entrance area frequently.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Sign up new members using the hand-held after 9pm. This can be promoted throughout the day as well but strictly enforced after 9pm. Host/hostess must be 21+ if working after 9pm
- Manage reservations
- Manage grub hub, Uber eats and Doordash
Base Pay $10-$12hrly plus 1% of total food sales